Made with Australian High Purity Quartz, this beautiful Challis is a very deep sounding unique singing bowl – it plays stunningly clear and pure smooth sounds.
The unique combined handle-and-stand design allows you to hold the Challis while you're playing it, then put it down… and the sound will keep playing! This makes it ideal for Sound Healers and Practitioners who play sound baths, and for focused energy onto each participant. Or to extend your collection of chakra bowls.
The Challis has a clear and deep pure note, a full bodied sound and is made to the 3rd octave.
2 Notes Available:
Gaia Seed Chakra (A3 note): Very powerful deep full bodied sound, with a long resonance deeply felt into your cells. Feel the deep Third Eye expanding when you use it close to you! Gaia Seed Chakra is our link to mother earth.
- Earth Star Chakra (B3 note): Also a powerful deep full bodied sound with a long resonance deeply felt into your cells. Connecting from Gaia into our human body on this earthly existence.
- 7.5" inch bowl (approx. 19cm), stands at 34cm tall
- Unique combined handle-and-stand design allows you to hold the Challis while you're playing it, then put it down… and the sound will keep playing! Perfect for sound bath journeys and when you want to focus on to each participant.
- 2 musical notes options available – A3 (Gaia Seed) and B3 (Earth Star)
- Tuned from a base of 432hz scale
- Comes with a very well padded bag to protect your challis at home or on your travels
*Actual product colours may vary from the images shown, note this is a clear transparent bowl
|Australia (metro)||3-10 business days|
|Australia (regional)||6-15 business days|
|Australia (rural)||depending on location|
|New Zealand||5-15 business days|
|USA & Canada||8-15 business days|
|UK||8-15 business days|
|Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong||8-15 business days|
|All Other Locations||varies depending on location|
*Approximate times only. Unfortunately, unexpected delays can happen that are out of our control so shipping times cannot be guaranteed.
Shipping cost is automatically calculated at the checkout page, and is calculated based the size, weight and location of your order.
If no shipping cost is available for your order at the checkout page, please get in touch 🙂
Tracking numbers/links are provided via automated emails from our system once your order has been dispatched.
Australia and NZ orders are delivered via Australia Post, Startrack, Couriers Please or Aramax.
All international orders are delivered by Air.
Rainbow Sounds pay for the first $100 worth of cover. If you wish to add insurance for your delivery, please request this before you order as additional costs will need to be added to your order.
If an item arrives broken, you need to log a claim with us within 3 business day of the delivery being signed or accepted (see below).
Returns & Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges. For manufacturer's defects, we offer exchanges within 7 days of receipt of goods.
You must provide proof of purchase and the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Damaged Bowls in Transit
If your bowls arrived damaged from transit, you'll need to log a claim with us within 3 days of the delivery being signed or accepted.
How to log a claim:
1. Take a photo of the box to show damage
2. Take a photo of the broken bowl in the box before removing it
3. Take a photo of the courier slip addressed to you
4. Email all images with your original order number to email@example.com
5. In your email give any extra detail you can.
Waiting time for claims is 3-6 weeks – this is the time the courier takes to process claims. Your claim is with the courier and not with Rainbow Sounds, we just help facilitate it.