Having trouble logging into your Rainbow Sounds Online Courses? Here is a useful guide to help you navigate.
Online Courses FAQ's
Does the Online Course expire?
Once you enrol into the course, you'll have 365 days to access the course until it expires
How long does the Online Course take to complete?
Both our Level 1 and Level 2 Online Courses are self-paced.
As a guide:
Level 1 consists of 4 hours of learning from bite-size videos and approx 30 mins to complete the Course Quiz. After completion, we recommend watching and practising with the Online Course again several times over a 3-6 month period to refine your techniques and skills.
Level 2 consists of 4 hours of learning from bite-sized videos and approx 45 mins to complete the Course Quiz. After completion, we recommend watching and practising with the Online Course again several times over a 3-6 month period to refine your techniques and skills.
Are your workshops and training certified?
Rainbow Sounds is a Registered Training School with MHA . This means upon application with MHA (with our Level 2 Crystal Singing Bowls Certification), you will be immediately accepted as a "Sound Healer".
MHA (My Health Association) is a governing body for health insurance, they offer insurance for natural therapy and alternative health practitioners essential for running a business, such as professional liability cover. Originally MHA was only for Yoga Teachers, however they are now supporting Rainbow Sounds graduates and others from the wellness industry of natural healing/health practitioners.
MHA has a one-off membership fee in order to be assessed and access the discounted insurance rates for members. The MHA insurance has no excess of claims so it truly is the best insurance product in today’s market. MHA insurance now covers most countries around the world in case you’d like to teach overseas. More information or to join MHA here.
Toubleshooting / Help to Access Your Online Course
How do I access my Online Courses?
How to access Online Courses after purchase or at any time:
1. Go to the Courses Login page. Enter your email and password, verfiy you're not a robot. You'll then see the Courses Dashboard with all the Online Courses you're enrolled into.
1. In your emails, find the Order Confirmation email you would've received after you purchased on Online Course
2. On the email, click the blue "View your order" button
3. This will take you to the Order Confirmation page in your web browser.
4. Now click on the blue 'Go to My Courses' button
4. Login with your email and password
How to access Online Courses at the time of purchase:
1. Purchase the online course on our website
2. At the checkout page, complete your payment details. If you have a RS account, either login prior to completing your purchase or use the same email address as your RS account.
3. Once your payment is confirmed, on the same page you'll see a blue 'Go To My Courses' button.
a) If you are already logged in, this will take you directly to the Online Courses Dashboard.
b) If you haven't logged in or don't have a RS account, this will take you to a login page. Login to your RS account, or click on 'Create Account' to create one. Once you've created an account, you can login to access Online Courses.
Do I need to have a Rainbow Sounds account to access my Online Course?
Yes, you need to have a RS account to access your Online Courses. This needs to be the same email address as the one you used to purchase the Online Courses.
What if I don't have a password or forgot my password?
1. Go to our login page. Or on the top right hand corner of our website – on the top right hand corner, click on the 'person' icon.
2. You'll then see the login page. Click on the 'Forgot your password?' link
3. Enter your email address (this needs to be the same email used in the order)
4. An email will be sent to you to reset/set up a new password. Click on 'Reset your password' button in the email.
5. Enter your new password
6. You will then be redirected to the Online Courses Dashboard