Our monthly workshops sell out super fast – BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment!
Facilitator: Bianca Sengos from Rainbow Sounds
Location: Om Wellness – Underwood Rd, Rochedale, South Brisbane
Date: Sunday, 12 December 2021
Time: 10am – 2pm
All attendees receive a 'Certificate of Completion' at the end of the workshop
Workshop Agenda – what you'll learn
Part 1: The essentials
- How to strike and sing the bowls
- Wake up & close down process
- Cleanse and care for your crystal bowl
- The Chakras and musical notes relating to each bowl
- Understanding Sound Journeys
Part 2: Science – how we can relate using singing bowls back to science
- Brainwaves & frequency
Half Time Break + Snacks (We provide fruit and a mix of healthy and vegan/GF snacks. Feel free to bring your own as well)
Part 3: Sound, Space And Silence
- What is the Healing harmonic code
- Making space for change in your life
- Listening to the sound that is in silence
Part 4: Practical Applications and Mindfulness
- How the crystal singing bowls relate to each energy centre in the body
- Working with your crystal bowl as a tool to improve mood, anxiety, stress and shift energy.
We end the workshop with an Energy Balancing Sound Session that will leave you feeling amazingly connected to your oneness in the universe.
Choosing Your FREE Crystal Singing Bowl
We'll have a variety of crystal singing bowls available on the day for you to choose as your free bowl. The bowls range in styles: white, colour or rainbow, and sizes available are dependant on availabilities.
You'll also get 1 mallet with the bowl. A box or foam padding can be provided if you need, or you can purchase a carry bag on the day. Or bring something to wrap your bowl in for the ride home.
Specials on the Day
We offer special exclusive prices only available on the workshop day. This is your opportunity to buy an extra bowl, start a collection or complete a set. Our carry bags (beige and purple) are also discounted only for the day.
We accept cash, paypal, credit card or direct transfer on the day.
Please note this is a shoes off venue.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding our workshops. For quick response, send us a message on Facebook Messenger (on the website) or via our Facebook page 💟