Our workshops sell out FAST! Book early to avoid disappointment
Time: 10am – 2pm
Location: The Amara Resort, Verrierdale (20 mins south of Noosa Heads)
This workshop runs over 4 hours and is located on the Sunshine Coast. All workshop attendees get to choose a free bowl to take home!
You will learn:Part 1: The essentials
- How to strike and sing the bowls
- Wake up & close down process
- Cleanse and care for your crystal bowl
- The Chakras and musical notes relating to each bowl
Part 2: Science, how we can relate using singing bowls back to science
- Brainwaves & frequency
Part 3: Sound, Space And Silence
- What is the Healing harmonic code
- Making space for change in your life
Part 4: Self care and developing your own ritual with Ali Mckelvie
We end the workshop with an Energy Balancing Sound Session that will leave you feeling amazingly connected to your oneness in the universe. This is your homework to take home and develop your own routine.
Choosing your FREE bowl:
We will have lots of new bowls there available on the day. Sizes range from big to small and a range of styles: white, colour or rainbow. All crystal singing bowls are made from the same high grade quartz.
You'll also take home 1 mallet. A box or foam padding and a bag can be provided if you need.
If there is a specific bowl you'd like to take home, please message me to request at least 48 hours prior to the workshop day to ensure availabilities.
Additional bowls, mallets and bags are available on the day for purchase at the special workshop discounted prices.
– Bring something to wrap you new crystal singing bowl for the ride home
– Please note this is a shoes off venue.