Crystal Singing Bowls Workshop For Beginners in Sydney
Facilitated by Certified Rainbow Sounds Educator – Elise & Tim from Source88
Facilitator: Elise & Tim from Source88 (Certified Rainbow Sounds Educator)
Location: Kula Body - 4 Forbes Lane, Turramurra (Floor 2)
Date: Saturday, 15th October 2022
Time: 11:30am - 3:30pm
All attendees receive a 'Certificate of Completion' at the end of the workshop
Workshop Agenda – what you'll learn
Part 1: The essentials
- How to strike and sing the bowls
- Wake up & close down process
- Cleanse and care for your crystal bowl
- The Chakras and musical notes relating to each bowl
- Understanding Sound Journeys
Part 2: Science – how we can relate using singing bowls back to science
- Brainwaves & frequency
Part 3: Sound, Space And Silence
- What is the Healing harmonic code
- Making space for change in your life
- Listening to the sound that is in silence
Part 4: Practical Applications and Mindfulness
- Working with crystal bowls in Ritual and with your breath to improve mood, anxiety, stress and shift energy and
- How the crystal singing bowls relate to each energy centre in the body
We end the workshop with an Energy Balancing Sound Session that will leave you feeling amazingly connected to your oneness in the universe.
Choosing Your FREE Crystal Singing Bowl
We'll have a variety of crystal singing bowls available on the day for you to choose as your free bowl. The bowls range in styles: white, colour or rainbow, and sizes available are dependant on availabilities.
You'll also get 1 mallet with the bowl. A box or foam padding can be provided if you need, or you can purchase a carry bag on the day. Or bring something to wrap your bowl in for the ride home.
Specials on the Day
We offer special exclusive prices only available on the workshop day. This is your opportunity to buy an extra bowl (or bag), start a collection or complete a set.
Please note this is a shoes off venue.
Once we receive your order, you'll be sent an order confirmation from Rainbow Sounds. You'll also receive a booking confirmation from the workshop facilitator directly.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding our workshops. For quick response, send us a message on Facebook Messenger (on the website) or via our Facebook page 💟