Below you'll find the most commonly asked questions and answers.
About Crystal Singing Bowls
What is a crystal singing bowl?
Crystal singing bowls are made from quartz crystal – crushed and heated at very high temperatures in a mold to then become a singing bowl. The outcome is the incredible powers of crystal and sound united in one tool.
What are crystal singing bowls used for?
Not only are crystal singing bowls beautiful to look at and listen to, but they are used in many different applications for sound healing and meditation.
Crystal singing bowls are used by experienced practitioners in yoga, meditation, reiki, sound healing and more.
What are the benefits of crystal singing bowls?
Crystal singing bowls can provide many benefits:
• Reduce stress and anxiety
• Relieve physical pain
• Improve mental and emotional clarity
• Balance chakras
Why crystal singing bowls and not metal bowls?
We know the facts, that every cell in the human body has a geometric crystalline structure. This helps your body resonate with the frequencies of quartz crystal singing bowls. Because quartz crystal singing bowls have the ability to align with your chakra, they are widely used and considered to be effective singing bowls. They can also produce the purest sounds, which can be ideal for meditation and sound healing.
About Rainbow Sounds™
What are your bowls made from?
Rainbow Sounds™ crystal singing bowls are made from 99.9% pure quartz crystal and specifically tuned to 432Hz to allow the best sound and vibrational healing.
All our bowls are made from High Purity Quartz (HPQ), with Australian Quartz sourced from Western Australia. HPQ provides a longer and louder resonance than a lesser purity grade of quartz.
How are your bowls different to others in the market?
Rainbow Sounds™ crystal singing bowls are specifically designed by our founder, Bianca Sengos. Our bowls are different to those you'll commonly find in the market, specifically:
• Our crystal singing bowls are made from High Purity Quartz (HPQ) whilst other bowls in the market are often made of a lesser purity grade of quartz.
• Our bowls are produced with a smooth finish on the outside. This means that our bowls are much easier to play, requiring only soft gentle striking and singing. Other bowls in the market tend to be frosted on the outside.
Orders & Payments
What payment methods do you accept?
• Credit and debit cards, including: Visa MasterCard American Express
• Cash on Delivery for local pickup orders only
We also accept Bank Deposits and NDIS invoicing.
Deliveries & Order Tracking
How much does delivery cost?
Our delivery costs are calculated based on size/weight of your order and delivery location. Local pick-ups are free.
How long does delivery usually take?
For customers in Australia and New Zealand, we use Sendle courier service (Couriers Please, Aramax) or Australian Post where appropriate.
For all other international customers, delivery service is drop shipped direct to you via FEDEX or TNT.
Do you provide delivery tracking?
Yes. Tracking details are sent to you as soon as your order is dispatched.
Do you offer insurance for deliveries?
Rainbow Sounds pay for the first $100 worth of cover. If you wish to add insurance for your delivery, please request this before you order as additional costs will need to be added to your order.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes, simply choose "local pick up" at the checkout page. Once your order is ready for pick up (usually within 1-3 business days), we'll contact you via email to arrange a suitable day/time to pick up. Pick up location is Burleigh Waters (South Gold Coast). As it is a home office/showroom, appointments are necessary.
Returns & Exchanges
What is your returns policy?
We do not accept returns or exchanges. For manufacturer's defects, we offer exchanges within 7 days of receipt of goods.
To be eligible for an exchange, you must provide proof of purchase from our website (www.rainbowsounds.co) and the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanging your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
My item arrived broken. What should I do?
If an item arrives broken, you'll need to log a claim with us within 3 days of the delivery being signed or accepted.
How to log a claim:
1. Take a photo of the box to show damage
2. Take a photo of the broken bowl in the box before removing it
3. Take a photo of the courier slip addressed to you
4. Email all images with your original order number to email@example.com
5. In your email give any extra detail you can and also state how much insurance you paid for with your order.
3. Waiting time for claims is 3-6 weeks, as this is the same time the courier takes to process the claim. Your claim is with the courier and not with RainbowSounds, we just help facilitate it.
Waiting time for claims is 3-6 weeks – this is the time the courier takes to process claims. Your claim is with the courier and not with Rainbow Sounds, we just help facilitate it.